It’s less than a week to Halloween! It’s time for some creepy books, and luckily I’ve read a few of those lately.
So! Every day, starting today and ending on Halloween, I’m posting a new review of a creepy or spooky book!
Today’s review is of The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson.
Here’s the list of book reviews coming up, and why they’re creepy! (Links will take you to that book at The Book Depository!)
- Friday Oct. 25 – The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson – Jack the Ripper and ghosts
- Saturday Oct. 26 – Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard – zombies and necromancers
- Sunday Oct. 27 – The Diviners by Libba Bray – serial killers and ritual slayings, paranormal powers
- Monday Oct. 28 – Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – paranormal creatures, a guy named Brimstone who collects teeth
- Tuesday Oct. 29 – The Deepest Cut by J.A. Templeton – vengeful ghosts, mausoleums
- Wednesday Oct. 30 – Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer – the end of the world, sharing the same room with your entire family!
- Halloween – Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh – nightmare worlds, Edgar Allen Poe theme, are you awake or asleep?
The picture up top is from Honeysuckle Origami, an Etsy shop where you can buy that book and others folded into shapes. Click the picture to visit the shop!